Fall

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Introducing.....White Kottage Bows

I have been extra busy lately getting ready for Miss Olivia.  One huge change (in addition to having a baby around) is that I will official be a stay-at-home mom this fall instead of a 3rd grade teacher.  I'm really, really excited to stay at home with my baby girl, but also a tad bit worried that I might get...I dare say...bored.  Yes, I know I'll be taking care of a newborn, but I just worry that I'll be itching for something to do.  SO, I decided to try my hand at making some cute bows.  I figure, if nothing else comes out of this, atleast my little girl will have a bow to go with absolutely every outfit she owns.  I've always dreamed of having some kind of business called the Kottage.  I don't know where the name came from, I just know I've always thought it would make a great business name.  With this new bow-making thing I've started, I tweeked the name just a bit to White Kottage (get it? last name white?), and then tweeked it some more to White Kottage Bows.  So I now officially have an Etsy shop devoted to my bow making.  Take a look and tell your friends!!

http://www.whitekottage.etsy.com/


 
Remember, I JUST started this Etsy thing....like literally 30 minutes ago....so there aren't many bows yet, but there are many more to come, I promise!






No comments:

Post a Comment