Fall

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Let the Countdown Begin!

Well, we are officially 1 month and 8 days away from Olivia Claire's due date....ahhh!!! I can't believe there will be another member of our family here so soon. I still don't think we know what we're getting ourselves into, but I have a feeling we'll figure it out quick! The plan when we first got pregnant was to keep a Hidden Baby Blog until we revealed the news to everyone, and then blog weekly updates from then on about my pregnancy. Needless to say, that didn't happen. BUT I really did have good intentions and did do a couple of blogs before we revealed the news to everyone. In saying that, the few Hidden Baby Blogs that I actually did have now been revealed! Enjoy :)



Here are some updates on what has happened over the past couple of months:


- On February 11th we found out that we are having a GIRL!!



- We decided to name our little girl Olivia Claire. Olivia is a name that we both have loved for a while. The inspiration for Claire came from my grandmother who passed away right before I was born. Her name was Clara.



-We now have a nursery in our house! It's been so much fun preparing a sweet girls room for Olivia. That will be a different post complete with pictures :)



-I completed my 2nd year of teaching on May 24th. I'm happy and sad to say that I won't be going back next year, but staying home to take care of our sweet baby. Although I'm sad to not be teaching, it was an easy decision :)



-Michael is still working for Futurity First Insurance. (Life Insurance, Annuities 401k rollovers, Medicare, etc.) If you need ANYTHING at all, give him a call! If he can't help you he'll find someone great who can :)



There's lots more, but those are some of the major things that have been going on. Since I'm going to be a stay-at-home mom, I'm going to try my best to be a better blogger. The nursery is SO close to being finished, so a blog complete with pictures will follow soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather,

    I was just reading some of my old book-marked bloggs when I clicked on yours and saw the name Olivia Claire - a name that I recognized from the Sunday school shower invitation. Anyway, I had never realized that your last name is White either - until I received the invite.
    I guess I was reading you blog before we met. :)

    We'll have to get together sometime. Or, I guess I should say instead that I'd love to help you in any way after Olivia comes, as I guess things will be a bit busier for you.

    I hope you enjoy your last precious days with no children in the home (not to mean that you won't have plenty of days to enjoy in the years to come :) )

    God bless you lots!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete